Feb 6-14, 2018
Nine Magical Days
Chiapas is full of color, spirituality, culture, beauty and wonderful people. I love Chiapas. The first time that I visited, I easily fell in love. Since then I have been showing unique places in Chiapas to unique people like you!
Highlights of this trip:
- Visiting four archaeological sites with incomparable beauty: Edzná, Palenque, Bonampak and Yaxchilán
- Enjoying the Carnival in four indigenous villages: Zinacantán, Huixtán, Tenejapa and San Juan Chamula
- Visiting interesting museums specializing in textiles, traditional medicine, archaeology and history
- Staying in a beautiful colonial city for five days: San Cristóbal de las Casas
- Sharing with a local family at the Lacandona jungle and being part of their daily lives
- Learning about different aspects of the Maya life in their own context. Especially during the Carnival, you will enjoy every minute of this time with their living culture.
San Cristóbal de las Casas
Museum of Traditional Medicine
San Juan Chamula
To Tuxtla Airport
COSTS (USD) & DETAILS
|Cost per person (double occupancy*):||$1,150|
|To reserve your spot:||$575|
|Balance (due by Dec 1, 2017):||$575|
|*If you'd like a private room, add:||$250|
The tour includes:
- Transportation: ground transportation from Mérida to Chiapas, and to the Chiapas-Tuxtla Gutiérrez Airport*
- Daily tours
- A guide specialized in archaeology, ethnography and anthropology
- Daily continental breakfast at the hotel
- Entrance fees to all the attractions detailed in the tour description
*For the convenience of the travelers, this trip will start in Mérida, Yucatán, and will end at the Airport at Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas.
It does not include:
- Meals other than breakfasts
- Telephone calls, laundry, etc.
This trip was designed for only sixteen travelers.
Ready to reserve? Use the button below to go to our form. Questions? Contact us. (If you need details about an alternative way to pay, we will be happy to help you.)